Brotherly Love



Source:Socialitelife


Source: Retna


In an interview with "the Daily Mail" James Haven explained 'Maybe I haven't found the right woman because my sister is too picky for me. Any woman has to go through two filters, me and then my sister. I'm a perfectionist by nature. Then, because I'm so close to Angie it's like I've already got the perfect woman in my life and it's hard for anyone else to live up to that." Is it just me or does anyone else find this Brother/Sister closeness odd?

Angelina has announced for the world to hear, " I am so in love with my brother" How many times did she open mouth kiss and fawned over her brother and as always she acted as if she was just misunderstood. Hmmm? OK then let's just say she really, really is close with her brother.

No comments: