Y'All Are Pickin On Me, I Was Rehearsing For A Role I Auditioned For


Source:prettyontheoutside

Well looks like Crazy Britney is in a little hot water. CelebTV.com reported that the owner of the Mercedes that Britney hit in the parking lot was Robard-Rifkin 59, a nurse.
CelebTV.com reported that she said “I found out it was Britney Spears who hit my car and I was sort of amused, sort of shocked, sort of like, ‘Oh, only this could happen in La La Land” She was unaware that her car had been hit until a reporter showed up at her house at 8am the next morning so she thought “Of course she’ll get to me because obviously there was a lot of paparazzi there and what kind of person wouldn’t realize that wasn’t going to be on TV and she had to be responsible and contact me?”

As it turns out, Crazy Britney did not contact her.

Her and her husband then saw the pictures and the video online “I saw pictures of exactly what happened. It was bad enough that she hit my car, but then when she got out and slammed her car door into mine, that was sort of slightly annoying.”

Thursday AM she still had not heard from Spears or her "people" so she was forced to file a police report.

I wonder what excuse she will use this time. You know they always have excuses. If you recall when she was caught with Sean on her lap while she was driving she said it was because there was photographers all around and she feared for Seans life. When more pics surfaced it was obvious there was only 2 paparazzi and she drove off smacking her lips and singing...so she didn't look too scared.

No comments: