Michael Vick Is Suspended Indefinitely

In case you haven't heard, the NFL has suspended Michael Vick indefinitely without pay because of his dog fighting and dog murdering practices. Let's hope that it a permanent thing.
The NFL issued the following statement:
“Commissioner Roger Goodell notified Falcons QB Michael Vick on Friday that he is suspended indefinitely without pay from the National Football League, effective immediately.”

Then is was reported that Jamie Foxx was defending Vick and issued this statement:
“It’s a cultural thing, I think. Most brothers didn’t know that, you know. I used to see dogs fighting in the neighborhood all the time. I didn’t know that was Fed time. So, Mike probably just didn’t read his handbook on what not to do as a black star.”

“I know that cruelty to animals is bad, but sometimes people shoot people and kill people and don’t get time. I think in this situation, he really didn’t know the extent of it, so I always give him the benefit of the doubt.”

No comments: