Nicole Speaks Out On Her DUI

It is funny to see the difference in how Nicole is handling herself with this VS how Parasite handled herself.Parasite never admited she did anything wrong and still says she did not deserve to go to jail while Nicole admits she was wrong, pled guilty, showed up early to court and now after is saying she is sorry.

I think many people still do not get it that Parasite only got probation for her DUI, Nicole is getting 4 days BUT Parasite VIOLATED her probation 2X by driving with a suspended license and lying by saying she "didn't know" she wasn't supposed to drive then came late to court. That is why she got jail time.

In an interview with Diane Sawyer Nicole said " "I have a responsibility and it's something that I did wrong, and if I could personally apologize to every single person that has lost a loved one from drunk driving I would. And unfortunately I can't, but this is my way of paying my dues and taking responsibility and being an adult."



Source:perezhilton

No comments: