Jessica Simpson Has Never Had Plastic Surgery

Or at least that is what she wants us to believe. Daddy Simpson who has made strange comments about his daughters nice"rack", also claims that they are real.

Jessica recently was interviewed and said said, "I've had none. But maybe after having kids, if my boobs dropped down to my belly button, I would get them lifted. ... Maintenance. But you know, my boobs are real."

"People have said that I've had things like a jaw replacement or implant or something. I'm photographed every day of my life and have never worn any bandages or anything, so how could that be right?"

She must think she is a bigger star than she is but I am not thinking we see pics of her everyday. Why would we? I mean is she even famous anymore?

Well, take a look at this picture and you decide it this is a normal natural breast. I'm thinking her breasts are as fake as her lip synching.


Source:

No comments: