Joe Francis "Girls Gone Wild" Is Still In Jail??

Joe Francis from "Girls Gone Wild" has released this letter from jail. To be honest, I didn't know he was still "IN" jail. It's scary since this is a civil case he is waiting for not a criminal case. Anyway, here is the letter as well as a link to read the complete story.

Wonder why all his Hollywood buddies have abandoned him? I guess there are bigger stories like Britney's antics to focus on.

From: Joe Francis
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 9:56 AM
To: Joe Francis
Subject: A letter from Joe Francis

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

As most of you know, for nearly the past six months I have been in jail. What you may not know is the full story of why. I have patiently maintained my silence during my stay in jail because I believed in the American judicial process. I am sad to say that in recent months, this belief has begun to erode. The system that I believed would protect and exonerate me has instead been used in far more troubling ways.

Since this ordeal began, most of you have contacted me to ask if there was anything you could to do help. I greatly appreciate your kind expressions of love and support. Now there is something you can do, which may be very helpful to me. Please click on the link below to read a full account of my legal situation. I'm sure that once you learn the story for yourself and understand the circumstances that have brought me to this point, you'll be as outraged as I am. The scariest thing about my situation is not that it's happening to someone you know, but that it could just as easily happen to you. I never expected my life to be a cautionary tale, but if revealing the truth behind my circumstances can help one other person avoid being grievously mishandled by the justice system, then it is worth telling.

I hope you will forward this link to your contact list, encourage your friends to read it and ask them to pass it along further.

Your friend,
Joe

Click here to read complete story

No comments: