Britney's Mom Spills The Beans On This Train Wreck

Lynne Spears is writing her parental advice book and she reportedly has said that Britney's troubles began long before KFed and the tots arrived.

“I wish I’d been there more while she was touring, but I couldn’t be. I had the other kids to look after.”

“I didn’t raise my children to have Hollywood careers. This all just exploded in my face, and big dreams became big headaches. I do blame myself.”

"Britney’s not a keep-me-around person. I also have a 16-year-old to look after. I can’t be there for Britney all the time.”

I really believe that Britney's problems are not drug related, I think it is mental and her drinking or doing drugs only enhances the problems and her odd behavior.

An example is Britney is once again out shopping late last night for chandeliers. The day she let her kids sit in the car while she shopped she reportedly bought a $28,000 one and now she is back buying more. I guess she is running out of things to do in front of that camera.


Source:

No comments: