This Smells Like Angelina Jolie's Been Busy Pussy Whipping Again


Source:

Well, Brad has now announced that he will no longer be doing nude scenes because he doesn't want to be embarrassed if his kids see it later. Hmmm? OK But their Mom is doing nude animation movies and has sex scenes in all her movies? He actually said ""I figure I've got very few films left," he said. "Who knows how many I'll get to do now, so I want to do something I'm interested in. Otherwise, I don't want to bother. I think it's a younger person's game." He's talking like he is 75!

Then he went on to say that there will be no more Ocean's movies with pals Matt Damon and George Clooney, Pitt says the heist flicks are also a thing of the past. "There's no more," he said. "I think we need to put away childish things."

This is Angelina Jolies' doing. Am I the only one that can see through her BS? She doesn't want Brad to do any love/sex scenes in his movies. In one of his movies he was supposed to kiss the girl passionately and he said NO because she was too pretty. Then if you noticed he just pulled out of a movie because of "script disagreements". Evidently he wanted some things re written for him and with the writers on strike it couldn't be done so he backed out. I'm sure they were love/sex scenes that Angelina wanted redone.

Then we get to the Oceans Movies. Well I knew it would end. Angelina hates Clooney and Damon because those are his buddies from Brad's Jennifer days. She is trying to make sure he cuts all ties with his Jennifer past and wants to keep him away from his friends. She only wants it to be him, her and her orphans and her lover/brother. No one else is allowed in her world.

Looks like this is it for Brad. I guess anyone who dates a girl who is obsessed with cutting and blood, had better do what she says.

I'm sure Jennifer is just sitting back and laughing at what he has turned into.

No comments: