Is Shiloh the Prettiest Baby?

Well, the media is forever telling us that Shiloh is the prettiest baby in Hollywood.OK and don't hate on me for saying this. I don't know yaybe it's just me but I would rank this kid in the fug category. Look at little Pax in the background, he is adorable. Suri Cruise is beautiful and I could see if they chose her. Mel B's (and Eddie Murphey's) baby is beautiful, this kid is very odd looking. Poofy cheeks, lips that don't close. ( I have yet to see a picture of her with her lips closed), little beady eyes and she always looks unhappy. I hope her looks work themselves out but this kid is by far not the prettiest baby. Plus keep in mind that Angelina has had a ton of Plastic surgery so who knows what she really looks like. Good luck Shiloh. I hope your Dad's gene's come through.

Source:

No comments: