Paris's Trip To Rwanda Postponed

Looks like Paris managed to slither past another obligation."Due to the restructuring of the Playing for Good Foundation, the philanthropic trip to Rwanda that the foundation had previously planned with Paris has been postponed," was the statement released on Thursday.

Paris was slated to go to Rwanda next moth when she was approached by the "Good Foundation" and was asked if she would go. This would have been a perect way for her to start her Angelina Jolie image rehab program. Heck it worked for a blood sucking, knife cutting, brother loving freak so this would be the perfect fix for Paris.

"I'm scared, yeah. I've heard it's really dangerous," Hilton told Newsweek magazine earlier this month. "I've never been on a trip like this before."

"There are a lot of bad people in L.A. Before, my life was about having fun, going to parties - it was a fantasy," she told Newsweek. "But when I had time to reflect, I felt empty inside. I want to leave a mark on the world."

Well, if she really does want to help how about sending over some cash while they wait for this restructuring problem? Or she can do what Angelina Jolie does and just make a pledge to give the money for the publicity and just never do it. It works like a charm. The gullible ones believe you are giving the money and that's all that matters.

No comments: