Sharon Osbourne Says " I'm Done"

Sharon Osbourne has had her share of plastic surgery. She has never tried to hide it and she even went as far as introducing her surgeon.She looks awesome and has never tried to hide the fact that she had a lot of help. Gotta love this woman.

Recently she said, "My body's tired. I've put it through too much, abused it and my body is knackered. I am content with how I look at my age and I'm really scared of ending up looking like those people whose faces are ironed and foreheads don't move.
"I regret having my breasts done because I'm never happy with them. But the most painful was having my legs lifted. They literally cut all the way around the top of your thigh, pull up the skin like a stocking, then cut the excess away and sew it back on. When I came round I thought they'd sewn my legs together the swelling was so bad.

"So right now, I've really, really had it with surgery."

Source:

No comments: