Britney Out For Photo Ops Again

Here Britney wearing is probably her own drool, goes out shopping with Adnan and gets her picture take by probably 100 paparazzi for her daily fix.

I am wondering where her implants went. Now she is back to being a flat Britney and looks like she got her Lipo Dissolve shots again.

As hard as it is to believe, I am going to bet her next move is going to be she will become anorexic. She hasn't tried that one yet and she can blame it on the stress caused by Kevin.

I am going to make a prediction here. I think Adnan is figuring how he can quickly get a divorce so he can marry Britney. He will get her pregnant, and being she doesn't talk to her Mom she will not sign a prenup so he will be set to grab 1/2 of her net worth.

Then he will dump her and she will really crash. Make a mental note of this one. I think this guy is creepy and he knows she is an easy target. Hell she is still trying to figure out how she can time travel.


Source:

No comments: