Naked Britney Explodes At Sales Clerk

It is now being reported that the Mad Crazy Clown, Britney was out on Sunday shopping with her gold digging Paparazzi Lover. They stopped into the Betsey Johnson at store at the Westfield Fashion Square mall in Sherman Oaks.

Britney grabbed dresses and headed into a dressing room with Adnan.

A few minutes later she came out completely naked "I was blown away. Britney's private parts were right in front of me!" the sales clerk reported during an interview.

"I grabbed a dress to cover her and she screamed, 'Get away from me! Don't you fucking come near me!' says the employee. "Then she disappeared in the dressing room with Adnan for 45 minutes. They were making weird noises. It was disgusting."

When the clown and the gold digger finally came out, she was mumbled something unintelligible. "I couldn't understand a word she was saying. She was slurring and spitting, and talking with a British accent," says the employee. "Her face was covered with cold sores and acne, and her scalp was patchy. I wanted to help her, but she was so mean that I left her alone. Then she muttered, 'Fuck you!' and left the store."

Ummmm, when is someone going to stop this mad crazy clown? Will anyone ever just tell her " No, we don't want you and your crust in here"?

It won't be long before she will be shopping for maternity clothes. You know that will be her next drama moment.

No comments: