Dr. Phil Talks About Britney

Dr Phil (the ambulance chaser) stopped in to see Britney on Saturday AM. Obviously he went for his own publicity because I am sure Britney is not friends with Dr.P.

Anyway she was reportedly "packing" when he arrived. Packing what? She arrived on a gurney with no shoes. So what did she have to pack? Her doll hair?

Well, Dr.P gave Entertainment Tonight an interview and he told them:

"My meeting with Britney and some family members this morning in her room at Cedars leaves me convinced more than ever that she is in dire need of both medical and psychological intervention. She was released moments before my arrival and was packing when I entered the room. We visited for about an hour before I walked with her to her car. I am very concerned for her."

Well, there you have it. The "expert" has spoken. Sounds like the nut bag must have been acting irrational for him to make comments like that.

Stay tuned! Sunday has just begun so there is plenty of time today. I'm sure Britney is planning her next performance as we speak.

No comments: