JLo's NYC Baby Shower

Jlo attended her baby shower in NYC this weekend. Dress in black she stepped out of the limo with Skeletor and eagerly went in to collect all her gifts.

It was reported that she gave her guests crystal encrusted pacifiers. What a great idea. I am sure they all appreciated that and will find a great place to keep that.

You know she will not be donating anything to inner city women like Nicole Richie did. She probably even took home the bows and then she was finished opening the gifts she got up and lip synced Briney's song "Gimme More".

I'm still not 100% sure this bitch is pregnant.I wouldn't put it past her to pay someone to carry them for her and she just appears with a prosthetic bump on to make it seem real but this way she can preserve her body. She is way to selfish to put her body through that even if it is for her own children.

But if she is carrying them you know she will schedule a C section so she can get her tummy tuck at the same time like all the other celebs are doing.

If they come out cute then you know she didn't use Skeletor's sperm. I'm betting she got a donor. I can't say I blame her on that one.


Source:

No comments: